Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GARAGE Featuring Sam Milby Hot From Hollywood


Got myself 'The Modern Guy's Guide to Style' for August 2012 with Sam Milby covering the 4th anniversary issue of the mag as he returns to the spotlight. Just figured that since I'm aiming to do the exact thing, (returning to the spotlight - not literally as bright as his though ‘cause mine’s probably just at 40W) it'll be but a sound idea to read my way to blogging.


Tied up with school stuff and work, I'm very very hopeful to start turning on the pages asap and juice all there is to juice from this. Some of the things that I’m very hyped to zoom into is the ‘Eccentric Styles From Our Best Dressed Men of 2012' (of course won't miss that) nay 'How To Build A Fulfilling Career'. And may by reading these stimulate a promising desire to finish what I will start (which is btw often, if not every time my problem).  


Well, best of luck to me as this cold weather could either get me in the mood to want a cup of coffee and read (which is the ideal case) OR sleep and snuggle my pillows (which I love and is also an ideal case) after all, it's been quite a striking, instant vacation due to the monsoon. 


Grab a copy now! It's been available nationwide since late July so we can share our thoughts about things cited herein. 

2 comments:

  1. He was indeed silent for some time. Glad he's back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I'll do my best to not stray away from this anymore :)

    ReplyDelete